Photo: Kathleen Dreier
Are you or is someone you know an end-of-life caregiver?
Listen to, record, and share their story.
End-of-life (EOL) care is tender and important work, but end-of-life caregivers often go unseen and unheard. This project seeks to change that.
How to Participate:
- ATTEND our live Zoom training session on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 from 6-7:00pm (PST) or watch it afterwards. Register for the training below.
- REVIEW and download our EOL Caregiver Audio Stories How-to Guides here:
- DOWNLOAD our Participation Consent Form and have your caregiver storyteller sign it.
- RECORD a conversation with someone who is caring for another at the end of life OR record your own caregiver story.
- UPLOAD your files here by July 15, 2021.
Up to 15 caregiver audio stories will be shared in BorderLore, SFA’s online journal (Fall 2021) and in a special exhibit on end-of-life care at the Arizona State Museum (2022). Stories will be selected and curated by guest producer Ruxandra Guidi based on sound quality and content.
Supported in part by the David and Lura Lovell Foundation, The Community Foundation for Southern Arizona, and the Arizona End of Life Care Partnership.