Are you or is someone you know an end-of-life caregiver? Listen to, record, and share their story. End-of-life (EOL) care is tender and important work, but too often end-of-life caregivers go unseen and unheard. This project seeks to change that.
How to Participate:
- REVIEW and download our EOL Caregiver Audio Stories How-to Guides here:
- WATCH a recording of our May 11 training session below to learn more about interviewing and recording.
- DOWNLOAD our Participation Consent Form and have your caregiver storyteller sign it.
- RECORD a conversation with someone who is caring for another at the end of life OR record your own caregiver story.
- UPLOAD your files here by July 15, 2021.
Up to 15 caregiver audio stories will be shared in BorderLore, SFA’s online journal (Fall 2021) and in a special exhibit on end-of-life care at the Arizona State Museum (2022). Stories will be selected and curated by guest producer Ruxandra Guidi based on sound quality and content.
Any questions about recording and interviewing? Contact Ruxandra Guidi: firstname.lastname@example.org